Kingsbridge SCITT News
The latest news stories from Kingsbridge SCITT.
- FREE Ofsted Webinar - Developing the new ITE framework: webinar for newly qualified and trainee teachers
Trainees and newly qualified teachers - Do you want to know more about our proposed new inspection framework and what it will mean for you?
- Emergency Planning - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Kingsbridge Teacher Training would like to assure staff, trainees & children that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information & advice issued by Public Health England with regards to the (COVID-19) outbreak
- Our 2020 Get into Teaching - Information Brochure
If you want to get into teaching, we can help. Get information on training courses, funding, pay scales and tips on how to make a great application.
- Save the Date | Graduation Celebration Evening 2020 | 15th July 2020 |
Celebrating the Kingsbridge Teacher Training Class of 2020 .
- Teacher's starting salaries are set to rise in September 2020.
Starting salaries for teachers are set to rise to £26,000 this autumn, under Government plans.
The Department for Education (DfE) is proposing the increase as part of its pledge to raise salaries for new recruits to £30,000 by 2022/23.
- Local Authorities, Schools and Academies struggle to meet the government’s apprenticeship hiring target
Just 7 percent of schools, trusts and large academies manage to meet apprenticeship hiring target.
- ITT providers to assess “fundamental English and mathematics” skills of trainees
The DfE have confirmed to ITT providers that they will have to assess and offer assurance for the English and maths skills of trainee teachers.
- DfE announces new approach to professional skills test for teachers
The DfE’s plans to implement a new approach to the professional skills test for trainee teachers
- Free - Get into Teaching Event
Our next - Free - Get into Teaching Event - takes place on 24th April at Shevington High School
- Class of September 2019 - Afternoon Tea - Keeping in Touch Event
We are hosting our first keeping in touch event for the forthcoming class of Sept 2019.